Wheel balancing and rotation
Wheel balancing and alignment are both essential for a smooth ride and long shelf life of tyres. Even the best brands of tyres will go out of balance eventually. In the event you sense a vibration coming from the wheels, one of the lead adjusting weights might have tumbled off. The vibration may come from the front or rear wheel.
Out-of-balance tyres will cause a car to vibrate at certain speeds; usually between 50 and 70 mph. Directional Tyres’ expert team can help solve the problem and bring your vehicle back to its normal state.
How We Do It
- Removing your tyres and wheels
- Mounting your wheels on our cutting-edge alignment and balancing machine
- Checking to see if the weight of your wheels and tyres are adjusted equally around their axles by turning them
- Finding any uneven parts and connecting lead weights to the tyres to adjust for weight contrasts
Know when your tyres need alignment.
- Uneven or fast tyre wear
- Pulling or floating away from a straight line
- Wandering on a straight level street
Know when your tyres need to be balanced.
- When you sense any vibration in the controlling wheel at certain speeds
- When you sense any vibration in the seat or floorboard at certain speeds
- Uneven wear on the car tyres
Why Choose Directional Tyres for Wheel Alignment and Balancing?
- We use advanced technologies.
- We perform wheel balancing and alignment in accordance with the factory settings and the existing standards.
- We aim to achieve the highest level of precision.
- We fit tyres and other equipment to your vehicle in our workshop.
- You will see the balancing and alignment issues on the screen.
- You can monitor the changes done.
- You can ask for print outs of the findings.