Direct Tyres and Auto offers professional oil filter servicing for your vehicle. An effective oil filter servicing by our expert team can certainly maximize the lifespan of your vehicle and increase the lifespan of your engine. With regular servicing at Direct Tyres & Auto, you can gain peace of mind. Our expert technicians are trained to service any make and model of car using the latest techniques and diagnostic equipment for oil filter servicing and are committed to providing a friendly, straightforward and honest service.
Our range of services ensures and offers the best way to maintain your car. It is recommended to have an oil filter service done after 10,000kms. With the passage of time, the oil develops dirt and can get clogged at times. Clean oil keeps the motor greased up and helps execution to ensure superior performance of your car. We ensure that our car servicing in Auckland is high quality, but an affordable service. Get in touch now to find out more about our car servicing deals.
Why and When?
After every 10,000kms of road use.
After 1 year of road use.
When you feel the vehicle is not operating as efficient as it should.
In some cases when the service or check engine light is on.
Direct Tyre & Auto Vehicle Servicing Standard.
An oil and filter change is absolutely vital for the long term maintenance of your engine. You need to keep your motor decently greased up to run smoother, cooler and with decreased wear between parts. Direct Auto only use the Premium fluids and parts for our servicing. We help you get the right product on time and can change your oil filter while you wait or we have courtesy vehicles for our busy customers. When you are searching for a reliable service that will not let you down you can trust Direct Tyres & Autos service center is the best choice for you.
- Drain and replace up to (5) liters of high quality engine oil
- Replace old oil filter with a new one.
- Clear all service check lights and warnings.
- Check the under-body for damage or play in joints, releases, CV boot issues, and wear of general parts. We will check and top-off liquids, including transmission, brake, coolant, force controlling, and wiper fluid.
- Outwardly examine vehicle, wiper blades refills and new clips as well as headlights, tail lights and park lights.
- Check tyre wear balance and rotate if required.
Other Services we offer:
- Cambelt Replacement
- Transmission Service
- Clutch Repairs
- Spark Plugs
- CV Joints
- Steering and Suspension
- Cooling System Flush