Warrant of Fitness is a routine safety check required to be carried out in accordance with New Zealand Transport Authority Guidelines. A Warrant Of Fitness covers all the safety checks required for a vehicle to drive on New Zealand roads.
Finding a cheap warrant of fitness provider in South Auckland can be a hard task. However, with Direct Tyres and Auto, you’ll get a quality WOF service, without any unnecessary extra costs. Give us a call now to make a booking.
What do you get when you do your warrant with us ?
- External Inspection (This includes checking operation of headlamps stop lamps indicators etc)
- Internal Inspection (This covers operation of all seat belts rear and side view mirrors etc)
- Under Bonnet (Here we check the fuel system drive train and engine components)
- Chassis under body (While under the car we check the suspension brake and structure for corrosion)
- Road Brake Test (While doing the road test we check all the driving functions brake performance and speedometer)